The application period for Master’s programmes is ongoing.
All programmes are taught in English apart from the Master Programmes in Scandinavian Studies, which is taught in Switzerland.
Below you will find the list of international Master’s programmes with the start date 31 August 2020. In the autumn 2020, we will publish a new list of international Master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2021.
Please note, some of our programmes may still be open for late application. It is possible for students who submit late applications to be offered admission, but students who submit complete applications by the given deadline are prioritised during the selection process.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Additive Manufacturing, 120 credits – New!
- Applied Biotechnology, 120 credits
- Bioinformatics, 120 credits, specialisations:
Computer Science Background
- Biology, 120 credits, specialisations:
Cell and Molecular Biology
Ecology and Conservation
Erasmus Mundus Master Programme in Evolutionary Biology (MEME)
Genetic and Molecular Plant Science
Immunology and Microbiology
Ecosystems and Aquatic Ecology
Nabis – Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics
- Chemistry, 120 credits, specialisations:
Bio and Nano Materials
Chemistry for Renewable Energy
EACH – Excellence in Analytic Chemistry
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Computational Science, 120 credits
- Computer Science, 120 credits, specialisations:
Concurrency and Parallel Programming
Sino-Swedish Master, Computer Science – Software Engineering
- Data Science, 120 credits, specialisations:
Data Engineering- New!
Machine Learning and Statistics – New!
- Earth Science, 120 credits, specialisations:
Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management (SINReM)
- Embedded Systems, 120 credits
- Energy Technology, 120 credits
- Image Analysis and Machine Learning, 120 credits – New!
- Industrial Analytics, 120 credits – New!
- Industrial Management and Innovation, 120 credits
- Materials Engineering, 120 credits – New!
- Mathematics, 120 credits, specialisations:
Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics, 120 credits, specialisations:
Astronomy and Space Physics
Nuclear and Particle Physics
Theoretical Physics – Quantum Fields and Strings
- Renewable Electricity Production, 120 credits
- Sustainable Destination Development, specialisations, 60 credits:
Applied Heritage Politics –
Entrepreneurship for Destination Development–
Sustainable Nature-Based Destinations–
- Sustainable Destination Development, 120 credits –
- Sustainable Development, 120 credits
- Water Engineering, 120 credits – New!
- Wind Power Project Management, one year, 60 credits –
- Wind Power Project Management, two years, 120 credits –
MEDICINE AND PHARMACY
- Biomedicine, 120 credits
- Drug Discovery and Development, 120 credits – New!
- Forensic Science, 120 credits
- Global Health, 120 credits
- Infection Biology, 120 credits
- Innovative Medicine, 120 credits – New!
- Medical Nuclide Techniques, 120 credits
- Medical Research, 120 credits
- Molecular Medicine, 120 credits
- Pharmaceutical Modelling, 120 credits
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Accounting and Financial Management, 120 credits, specialisations:
- Business and Management, 120 credits, specialisations:
- Digital Humanities, 120 credits
- Early Modern History, 120 credits
- Economics, 120 credits
- English, 120 credits, specialisations:
American Literature and Culture
- Entrepreneurship, 60 credits
- Environmental Law, 120 credits
- Euroculture, 120 credits
- Game Design, 120 credits –
- Global Environmental History, 120 credits
- Global Markets, Local Creativities, 120 credits
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies, 120 credits
- Humanitarian Action and Conflict, 60 credits
- Humanities, 120 credits, specialisations:
Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
Cultural Heritage and Sustainability –
Egyptology – New!
Gender Studies – New!
- Human-Computer Interaction, 120 credits
- Information Systems, 120 credits
- International Humanitarian Action, 120 credits
- Intellectual Property Law – Cancelled!
- International Tax Law and EU Tax Law – Cancelled!
- Investment Treaty Arbitration, 60 credits
- Languages, 120 credits, specialisations:
General Linguistics – New!
German – New!
Turkic Languages – New!
- Language Technology, 120 credits
- Modern History, 120 credits
- Peace and Conflict Studies, 120 credits
- Political Science, 120 credits
- Religion in Peace and Conflict, 120 credits – Distance learning!
- Russian and Eurasian Studies, 120 credits – New!
- Scandinavian Studies, 120 credits
- Social Sciences, 120 credits, specialisation:
Digital Media and Society
- Sociology of Education, 120 credits
- Statistics, 120 credits
- Sustainable Management, 60 credits –
Other Masters Programs
MSc Computer Science
MSc in Applied Geology
Masters in Nursing Education
MSc in Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
MSc in Chemical Pathology
Master’s in Public Health
M.Ed Educational Foundations and Administration
M.Ed Educational Psychology
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Masters in Accounting
Masters in Economics
Masters in Finance
Masters in Management.
M.Sc in Geography
Masters of Law (LL.M)
M.Sc. in Political Science
M.Sc. in Public Administration
M.Sc in Anthropology
M.Sc in Sociology
M.Sc in Women and Gender Studies
M.A. in English Language
M.A. in English Literature
M.A. in American Literature
M.A. in African Literature
M.A. in Comparative Literature
M.A. Teaching of French as Foreign Language
M.A. Theoretical Linguistics
M.A. Applied Linguistics
Apply using our online application form
Once you have completed the application form, please send it to us together with the supporting documents, by email.